Such a beautiful morning, here. It rained and thundered last night and I fell asleep to drops falling. Definitely at the top of my list of sounds to fall asleep to. I am feeling grateful for the sun and crisp, spring air today. Not so grateful for how quickly the week is slipping away. I need a little pause in the day somewhere, a walk or quick rest on a blanket in the grass to soak in all that's making me happy lately. When I find my way there I think I'll think about...
* amazing friends and friendships (both near and far)
* my grandfather, who's writing his life story out and emailing it to me bit by bit
* lilacs, which are bursting with blooms
* my favorite pens
* cut off jeans and flip flops
* my dad, who reads my blog - i really love that
* quilts on the grass, and ollie always eager to join me
* rhubarb soda and strawberries
* phone messages from my brother and sister that i play over and over again
* tea parties
* lavender - never thought i'd love you again - but you are one gorgeous color
* new designs i'm excited to share, but holding on to a bit longer because it feels good to take my time
* the love of my life, who brings a quality of joy to each day unlike anyone else
That feels better. I think I just slowed the week down a little bit...What are you feeling grateful for right this second? I'd love to read your thoughts, you always have such great gems of goodness to share!
Until tomorrow, dear friends. S